Monday, May 18, 2009

Meritorious Waivers for Fall 2009

If you are a NON-GTA, Graduate English student and would like to apply for a tuition waiver here is your chance. Please send me an email with the following information, the number of hours you are requesting and your 700 #.

Please keep in mind that these are NOT guaranteed waivers. I will do my very best to give everyone at least something. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in a meritorious waiver.

I won't take any requests after July 1. I really pushed my luck with the Summer waivers so please don't wait until after the deadline to ask me for them. I had this happen several times for the Summer sessions . I am kindly asking all of you not to put me in that position again for the Fall semester.

Thanks
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment